Coby Nilsson and John Errebo co-founded Enveyo in 2010. They met while working at Omniture, an online marketing and digital analytics firm that was acquired by Adobe in 2009 for $1.8 billion. While at Omniture and Adobe, Coby and John pioneered high-value enterprise technology and data integrations in order to more fully inform and drive the right business decisions for some of the largest companies in the world, including Ford Motor Company, Amazon, NASDAQ, and Symantec. Coby and John found obvious deficiencies in these same organizations’ supply chain and operational systems, and thus, Enveyo was born.
Every day, Coby & John focus their efforts on Enveyo’s core mission – to enable businesses to make business-transforming shipping decisions by leveraging comprehensive data & integrated systems. Enveyo empowers its clients to use supply chain data to turn shipping operations into a competitive advantage through Enveyo’s suite of logistics optimization software, including the solutions:
- Insights: Integrated reporting & business intelligence
- Modeling: Predictive analytics
- Cloudroute: Intelligent transportation management system (TMS)
- Alerting: Delivery experience management
- Audit: Carrier performance auditing
By leveraging these solutions, shippers overcome a wide variety of complex challenges, including:
- Carrier contract comparison & negotiation
- Reducing spend through logistics program cost analysis
- Implementing a multi-carrier shipping strategy through dynamic business rules
We know that logistics is hard. Streamlining your shipping process doesn’t have to be. Many companies, however, fall short of shipping optimization goals due to one thing — data.
A Data-First Strategy Leads to Logistics Optimization
Enveyo’s approach to logistics optimization is data-first. By leveraging big data, systems integration, and comparative analytics, organizations drive their supply chain operations forward. Purpose-built on a robust data management engine, Enveyo technology can ingest any volume of data in any format, enabling organizations to eliminate data silos and non-value-added technologies across their logistics tech stack.
Through a data-first logistics optimization strategy, organizations can achieve:
- Flexibility & agility – In today’s dynamic shipping environment, the ability to shift quickly is crucial. Gain agility and control through a centralized suite.
- Reduced shipping spend – Supply chain analytics dramatically decreases your shipping spend and increases efficiency with detailed, easy-to-use, custom reporting.
- End-to-End Visibility – From shipping analytics and business intelligence (BI) to delivery experience management, Enveyo opens your eyes to shipment program performance from “click to ding-dong.”
Organizations that have put their trust in Enveyo have realized millions of dollars in savings and have gained that much-needed competitive advantage in the complex supply chain landscape we live in today, and it all starts with data. Data is your biggest weapon — Enveyo helps you wield it.
Continuous Improvement Processes for Optimized Shipping Operations
A logistics optimization initiative isn’t a “set it and forget” exercise. In fact, it’s a continuous improvement opportunity that effectively replaces many legacy solutions, spreadsheets, and manual processes that organizations have historically used to manage this aspect of their business.
Purpose-built to continuously improve shipping operations, the Enveyo software suite helps shippers overcome complex obstacles to a streamlined, optimized shipping management process. Follow this five-pronged approach –
- Insights that reveal what you don’t know about your current shipping operation performance. The BI platform aggregates shipping program data across your carriers, business systems, and shopping carts to provide both the reporting and governance around that information. That way, you know exactly what’s going on within your shipping program at any point in time.
- Modeling that allows you to predict potential outcomes to future scenarios (based on what Insights revealed) and understand downstream impact of shifts in your shipping strategy.
- Cloudroute TMS for taking action on the decisions that were made through Insights and Modeling, and implementing automated business rules, to ensure you get the best carrier, rate, and service every time you ship.
- Alerting to enable real-time shipment notifications across key milestones of every package’s journey, building trust with end consumers and improving brand loyalty.
- Audit for automated carrier performance tracking to ensure contractual obligations are met, and make refund requests based on Audit’s results.
Once a shipper has gone through this process, it’s then repeated as required — and all with the goal of fully optimizing the company’s multi-carrier network. Using a single platform, Enveyo centralizes data across the entire shipping ecosystem. Companies can manifest shipments, keep customers alerted, gain insights, report on performance, and make better decisions about their shipping operations.
The supply chain & shipping software landscape is saturated and competitive. Many shipping software providers started their organizations with industry veterans coming from leading carriers. And while the industry knowledge these individuals bring is not to be slighted, data remains a critical issue that these organizations struggle to help their clients solve. Data management is what Enveyo does.
Enveyo’s expertise in using complex datasets to solve business problems provides shippers with a competitive advantage like no other. As the global supply chain continues to become more complex, organizations implement technology solutions to aid them in evolution and growth. However, when these solutions are siloed and decentralized, the complexities they face only compound. Enveyo’s centralized suite of logistics optimization tools enables organizations to truly turn shipping into a competitive advantage.
Learn more about Enveyo and deploy your data to drive optimized logistics.
About the Author
Coby co-founded Enveyo in 2010. He serves as CEO, driving the overall strategy, vision, and execution for the company. Day-to-day, Coby focuses his efforts on Enveyo’s core mission – to enable businesses to make business-transforming shipping decisions by leveraging comprehensive data & integrated systems. Coby works to empower Enveyo clients to use their supply chain data to turn shipping operations into a competitive advantage through Enveyo’s suite of logistics optimization software.